Help me pick out plants!!

@Daesie11 with that size enclosure I think you will be disappointed in the lighting without additional plant lights. I have 2 on the 45" wide cages. The dual and quad fixtures just aren't bright enough for me, and don't reach far enough down. The Sansi lights are relatively cheap and the additional lighting is a night and day difference.

@jamest0o0 yes there is some room to grow and trail for most of the area around it, except for the corner behind the plant. Maybe I'll leave it here and deal with moving it if it lives that long :p

@Daesie11 with that size enclosure I think you will be disappointed in the lighting without additional plant lights. I have 2 on the 45" wide cages. The dual and quad fixtures just aren't bright enough for me, and don't reach far enough down. The Sansi lights are relatively cheap and the additional lighting is a night and day difference.

@jamest0o0 yes there is some room to grow and trail for most of the area around it, except for the corner behind the plant. Maybe I'll leave it here and deal with moving it if it lives that long :p
Oh yeah I definitely plan on getting some extra lights in the enclosure, just wasnt sure to what extent I needed. I'll probably still pick up some of those Sansi ones even though I missed the prime sale because I suck :rolleyes:

Your neighbors are gonna think you have a grow house :hilarious: Living room will be all bright!
Lol my bf mentioned how high our energy bill is the other day and I was like I have NO idea how that happened! :eek: :LOL:
But actually it's because of running our AC 24/7 and our windows not being well insulated. I dont think Pestos enclosure uses that much energy lol

Lol my bf mentioned how high our energy bill is the other day and I was like I have NO idea how that happened! :eek: :LOL:
But actually it's because of running our AC 24/7 and our windows not being well insulated. I dont think Pestos enclosure uses that much energy lol
My husband told me the same thing the other day but I know it’s the ac not the lights. So I told him stop picking on our green children it’s not there fault they need the ac lol

My husband told me the same thing the other day but I know it’s the ac not the lights. So I told him stop picking on our green children it’s not there fault they need the ac lol
Yeah. We just need to move in to a place that has better insulation and it wont be so bad. My apartment just cant sustain the temp levels I need without the cold air actually blasting all day. Theres no down time at all. Stupid old buildings.

Girl dont remind me of that beautiful house lol it is but a dream for me, not a reality :(
Plus that job I was going for doesnt seem to be planning out so I'm still stuck with my retail salary lol how am I supposed to sustain my plant addition on a retail salary?!
Be like me stealing trimmings in the middle of the night from plants I like ;) That’s how I ended up with jade trimmings and Japanese aralia trimmings:ROFLMAO:

I was going to say - plant swap! Sometimes they have plant swaps in big cities, sort of like a plant flea market! You can trade cuttings.

The Sansi lights are what I use, but not the only ones out there... just the only ones I have experience with. If you check Amazon they'll have deals and coupons now and then, but also in the listing tehre is usually an area for promo codes listed just above the reviews.

I'd like a cookie and a nap now, please.

I was going to say - plant swap! Sometimes they have plant swaps in big cities, sort of like a plant flea market! You can trade cuttings.

The Sansi lights are what I use, but not the only ones out there... just the only ones I have experience with. If you check Amazon they'll have deals and coupons now and then, but also in the listing tehre is usually an area for promo codes listed just above the reviews.

That’s a good idea! You definitely deserve a cookie and nap now

You deserve so many cookies and naps.

Back
Top Bottom