help, how do I transfer my angry Cham

I need to transfer my chameleon into a different home tomorrow since I am moving, but he hates being handled and never lets me touch him. What is the easiest way I can put him in the transfer bin? If I put food in the bottom of the bin he will just stay on the branch and eat it from there...

I had a veiled years ago, that would literally jump on my hand and bite as hard as he could if my hand went into his cage AT ALL!! I finally had to wear thick welding gloves to even clean his cage. I had to use the gloves to get him out for vet visits as well. I would just gently coax (cham-handle) him out while wearing gloves. :)

I had a veiled years ago, that would literally jump on my hand and bite as hard as he could if my hand went into his cage AT ALL!! I finally had to wear thick welding gloves to even clean his cage. I had to use the gloves to get him out for vet visits as well. I would just gently coax (cham-handle) him out while wearing gloves. :)
damn it feels good to have two friendly chams?

I place either a stick or a hand below but in front of them while at the same time moving my other hand behind them to coax them. My ladies are vicious and bite every time a hand that doesn’t have a tasty bug on it enters the sanctity of their homes. It doesn’t really hurt, but it can be a bit of a shock.

Back
Top Bottom