HELP ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flacon67

Established Member
my cham just laidef and she got out of the bin and there is like an airy sac hanging out of her where the eggs come out? tips and tricks please idk what it is

it almost feels airy. image.jpg

Make a vet appointment asap. Have you been able to make all the suggested husbandry adjustments? Hopefully an experienced veiled keeper will have some insight.

Any way you could get a better pic kinda hard to tell what it is in that pic. But I’m gunna say it’s probably nothing good. She will need a vet ASAP. She doesn’t look like she laid her eggs yet.

Make a vet appointment asap. Have you been able to make all the suggested husbandry adjustments? Hopefully an experienced veiled keeper will have some insight.
yeah she just finished packing down dirt and i got th5o, she seems to walking around fine i’m not sure, i couldn’t be the intestine right? and thanks i’m rly stressed :( but she is walking skinner then ever

This is a true emergency...you need to get her to the vet asap...like yesterday, she's prolapsed. You need to keep the parts sticking out of her moist or it will become necrotic (dead) and she will likely die. K-Y jelly is the best thing to use. Do NOT use Vaseline or anything intended to heal a wound or such.

Ok in that pic she looks a lot skinnier. Hard to see what it is but it looks big and dark. Was it always dark or was it red before?
i’m not sure, i was trying to to like surround the cage and get all angles i walked in after a shower and boom some werid thing sticking out? could have been skin and it folded out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom