heating water for monsoon

batmancumming

anyone have a monsoon and find a good way to warm the water inside? i was looking at those turtle water heaters, but not sure if its a good idea to stick one of those in there

I don't have a monsoon I built my own system but I'm using an aquarium heater 50w in a 5g bucket and the temp is 90 and the water comes out at 85 ish makes it so the cage temp doesn't drop as much from misting

I don't have a monsoon I built my own system but I'm using an aquarium heater 50w in a 5g bucket and the temp is 90 and the water comes out at 85 ish makes it so the cage temp doesn't drop as much from misting

I'm just curious, what brand is the aquarium heater 50w in the 5g bucket. I'm looking for one at the moment but not sure which one is good to purchase.

I'm just curious, what brand is the aquarium heater 50w in the 5g bucket. I'm looking for one at the moment but not sure which one is good to purchase.

i use the exact same thing..and i just bought a no name brand water heater from ebay (like 12 bucks) ..has been working fine..

Back
Top Bottom