Healthy or unhealthy cham, you decide!

The picture is from a petsmart guide to chameleons. I got one to laugh at it's horrible advice:)

i said the same thing when i saw this a couple years ago at a petsmart. knew it as soon as i saw that first pic

It doesn't surprise me, but at least the care they offer in their care sheets is better than how most of them actually care for the animals (at least their online ones.) I don't understand why they don't at least try to care for them the way they say to in the care sheets. Then they would have at least half a chance.

On another note, I got a business card from a very well known reptile store in the bay area and there was an incredibly sad looking veiled with severe MBD on it. They also tried to sell me a panther with healed burns (but the scars looked like it was really bad) for well over $300 dollars. His colors were so amazing, but I was not willing to pay for an un-discounted animal with bad scars.

IMG_20120524_150833-1.jpg

The source itself. Notice the statement on the bottom:

IMG_20120524_150840-1.jpg

Thoughts? I do not mean to encourage a flame war here. All viewpoints welcome and respected please.
I can't see what was wrong with the cham?

Back
Top Bottom