He is dying.

I am bringing the whole cage outside now. do you have an idea of what I could do to get him to open his mouth?
Trying to link the vid but it’s being difficult... grab the casque first, then under the chin.
4CC8A196-EA17-4629-BD5C-2A44D9221BA0.png

I am bringing the whole cage outside now. do you have an idea of what I could do to get him to open his mouth?
With a thumb under his chin on the side of his lip roll his lip down till your see teeth jaw . Slide the dropper in from there if you can . He should gap he won’t like it at all .

He won’t like it at all but you will have to pull and force him to do it .
With a thumb under his chin on the side of his lip roll his lip down till your see teeth jaw . Slide the dropper in from there if you can . He should gap he won’t like it at all .
Just tried that, and I got the syringe in his mouth, but I didn't shoot the water because he kept shaking his head and I couldn't see what I was doing and didn't want to put it in the wrong place and risk aspiration. I will try again in a few minutes when he calms down, because right now he is in the corner, hiding from me

Just tried that, and I got the syringe in his mouth, but I didn't shoot the water because he kept shaking his head and I couldn't see what I was doing and didn't want to put it in the wrong place and risk aspiration. I will try again in a few minutes when he calms down, because right now he is in the corner, hiding from me
Just get it over with, stress now or later...

Ok you know now how to get it in him . He will hate it and he will try to shake his head and force it back out . He’s gonna hate all what you are doing . Your doing great I know this is very stressful for both you . I wish someone was closer to you to help with this . It’s not an easy task .

Back
Top Bottom