He is dying.

Since $ is an issue the best thing you can do is put him in the sun and get a good multivitamin into him. These are cheap and some can be found locally I’m sure.

What part of Florida are you in?
@jannb know a rescue?

8C1BD017-CD5D-4F10-B7E5-5C0E7AAC9460.jpeg

Sorry. I was hoping someone could give me some advice, and I did get an article about how to properly give him water, but he is not taking interest in food either.
Oh @veiledmav I’m so so sorry . Can you get a syringe like a baby dropper ? You have to push it to the very back of throat , there wind pip is him the front and you don’t want him to aspirate . You can pm me if you need to .

Very mature decision, keep pumping a few more crickets and water into him. If he keeps them down we can give him more later. If it’s warm enough put him in direct sunlight.
I am worried about overfeeding because I just fed him 6 crickets yesterday. And he won't climb onto me and I put his branch in front of him in case he wants to climb onto it so I can bring him outide, but he has kind of climbed up the cage a little, but he had calcium deficiency when I got him, so his back leg doesn't work correctly, but I been dusting his food with calcium powder since I got him and that has seemed to help.

Oh @veiledmav I’m so so sorry . Can you get a syringe like a baby dropper ? You have to push it to the very back of throat , there wind pip is him the front and you don’t want him to aspirate . You can pm me if you need to .
I am prepping a syringe right now. I read the article about how to open his mouth and correctly give him water, so I will try that.

I am worried about overfeeding because I just fed him 6 crickets yesterday. And he won't climb onto me and I put his branch in front of him in case he wants to climb onto it so I can bring him outide, but he has kind of climbed up the cage a little, but he had calcium deficiency when I got him, so his back leg doesn't work correctly, but I been dusting his food with calcium powder since I got him and that has seemed to help.
You can make him a recover set up . You are gonna need to handle him right now . I know it’s stressful for you and him but he needs you to do the work for him love . I’m very sorry this is your first experience .

You can make him a recover set up . You are gonna need to handle him right now . I know it’s stressful for you and him but he needs you to do the work for him love . I’m very sorry this is your first experience .
Ok. I will ask my mom if she can go to the pet store to get him the vitamins. and I will try to hadle him. I ahve never done it before because he really hates it, but if that is what I have to do, then that is what will happen.

Ok. I will ask my mom if she can go to the pet store to get him the vitamins. and I will try to hadle him. I ahve never done it before because he really hates it, but if that is what I have to do, then that is what will happen.
Cvs , Walgreens , Walmart in the baby sec . You need a small one . A few drops at a time .

@veiledmav you can get pet ins . Nationwide It’s 11. A month and will cover most of what your baby will need for meds . It won’t kick in for 2 weeks . He need fluids . Can you ask you parents to help or is it a definite no ?.

@veiledmav you can get pet ins . Nationwide It’s 11. A month and will cover most of what your baby will need for meds . It won’t kick in for 2 weeks . He need fluids . Can you ask you parents to help or is it a definite no ?.
I don't think they are going to go for that, I will call and ask my mom right now. My cham is climbing now, and I am about to taking him outside to give him water

I just called my mom, and she didn't answer. She told me earlier when I called her that she was going to the pet store to get reptivite. And I went to my cham to open up his mouth by putting pressure on the back of his head and he won't budge

Back
Top Bottom