He is dying.

When did he eat last and was it just crickets. Where he’s moving he might start drinking on his own . Did you get a dropped ? You. An make one too with a cup or water bottle .

Ok you know now how to get it in him . He will hate it and he will try to shake his head and force it back out . He’s gonna hate all what you are doing . Your doing great I know this is very stressful for both you . I wish someone was closer to you to help with this . It’s not an easy task .
I just successfully got half of it in

Omg I just read this entire thread it's like a rollercoaster. You need to get your baby outside, you can give him vitamins by mixing it into water given through the syringe. It's not the best way to do it since food is best to absorb vitamins and nutrients but he can't really skimp on any calcium or vits right now. So I would just sprinkle a small amount into the water you are giving him. Remember no more than .05 of pure water at one time. You can give it again in 3 hours.

Edit: don't supplement more than once a day with water and if he eats with supplements don't do any with water

Omg I just read this entire thread it's like a rollercoaster. You need to get your baby outside, you can give him vitamins by mixing it into water given through the syringe. It's not the best way to do it since food is best to absorb vitamins and nutrients but he can't really skimp on any calcium or vits right now. So I would just sprinkle a small amount into the water you are giving him. Remember no more than .05 of pure water at one time. You can give it again in 3 hours.
Hello @Andee I just posted only .05 at a time no more then that . Happy you are here .

My mom just picked up reptivite, and i will put it in there the next time I give him water I will mix it in

Edit: don't supplement more than once a day with water and if he eats with supplements don't do any with water
the only form of supplements he gets is the calcium on his crickets

Back
Top Bottom