He is dying.

@jannb The parents will not take it to the vet or buy any of the proper supplies for him. It was a birthday present given to them 2 weeks ago. :( The kiddo wants to rehome him so he gets what he needs. Do you know of any rescue that could help?

Orlando is an hour and a half away, and tampa is an hour. My parents alrady said that they can't take him to the vet because they can't afford the vet bills.
I’m so sorry they won’t help . He really needs a vet . I know you are doing the best you can . Is anyone home to help you ? You might need 2 hands to get his mouth open .

I was so close to getting him out of the cage, and he climbed onto the branch, and onto my hand, and i went to take him out, but he quickly climbed back in when he saw that I was taking him out.
Ok it’s ok how are you trying to get him out ? He will get scared if you are working from above him . Try sliding your hand under his belly give him your fingers to grab , he will feel safer .

I was so close to getting him out of the cage, and he climbed onto the branch, and onto my hand, and i went to take him out, but he quickly climbed back in when he saw that I was taking him out.
Do you have a clothes hamper? like one with holes ? put some branches on it. put a stick infront of him and he will cilmb up to it. then take the whole stick and put it on the hamper.

Ok it’s ok how are you trying to get him out ? He will get scared if you are working from above him . Try sliding your hand under his belly give him your fingers to grab , he will feel safer .
He only had two hands on the branch, so as I was taking the branch out, I put my hand under him, and he climbed n my hand, and I almost had him out, but h grabbed onto the cage and went back in. I will try again to open his mouth without taking him out

Do you have a clothes hamper? like one with holes ? put some branches on it. put a stick infront of him and he will cilmb up to it. then take the whole stick and put it on the hamper.
His condo is small and it’s on a stand . He should have no issues being or out . My worry is him over heating . He does not have live plants or a lot of cover . He need fluids ASAP . He’s alone and not sure it sounds on handling .

He only had two hands on the branch, so as I was taking the branch out, I put my hand under him, and he climbed n my hand, and I almost had him out, but h grabbed onto the cage and went back in. I will try again to open his mouth without taking him out
Ok make sure you get the dropper all the way back some times it’s easier to go from side . He will want to clamp down on the dropped .

Back
Top Bottom