he ate a lizard

haha that video is amazing! sorry but with ur son in it, it just makes it all much better. good lesson for "circle of life" ;]. 5 stars!!!!!!

dude u need to spread this video out more, with ur son in it like that, this video will get a shit load of views. poor kid, i hope hes OK.

If she spread the video around she would probably get a ton of crap about how inhumane and heartless it is and a bunch of crap like that. People will buy a hamburger or something but think feeding animals is so inhumane.

Yea, he did. I think he was more PO that Ester ate the lizard that he had just caught! He now thinks that Ester eating the lizard was "very cool" as he would say. He has told 4 strangers alllllllll sbout while taking Rubin our dog for a walk! Kids are CRAZY!!

Rofl, they are indeed. I'll share a story with you.
When my teenaged daughter was about 5yrs, I was brushing our dog one day in the yard, it was spring and the dog was moulting and there was huge balls of dog fur coming out. I commented to my wife that there was enough to make another dog!
Our daughter who was playing nearby, overheard and asked me, 'Daddy can we make another doggy?'. Being a bit of a tease, I said 'why dont we plant some fur in the garden over there and see if another doggy grows".

I was expecting, 'Dont be silly daddy' or something, but a serious little look of wonder came over her and she immediately went and got her sandpit spade and proceeded to 'plant' some dog fur, then using her toy watercan, she watered it.
She asked 'how long will it take Daddy?".

I didn't have the heart to tell her I was kidding (wish I had) so I said 'lets wait and see honey". Well she watered the patch everyday for about a week before she forgot about it. So gullible!

Recently I told her about it and she thought it was hilarious! :D

Treasure those moments!

When my teenaged daughter was about 5yrs, I was brushing our dog one day in the yard, it was spring and the dog was moulting and there was huge balls of dog fur coming out. I commented to my wife that there was enough to make another dog!
Our daughter who was playing nearby, overheard and asked me, 'Daddy can we make another doggy?'. Being a bit of a tease, I said 'why dont we plant some fur in the garden over there and see if another doggy grows".

I was expecting, 'Dont be silly daddy' or something, but a serious little look of wonder came over her and she immediately went and got her sandpit spade and proceeded to 'plant' some dog fur, then using her toy watercan, she watered it.

I didn't have the heart to tell her I was kidding (wish I had) so I said 'lets wait and see honey". Well she watered the patch everyday for about a week before she forgot about it. So gullible!

Treasure those moments!

LOL!! oh I do!! :p he is what keeps my life interesting between schoola dn work!

Treasure those moments!

Aww! How Cute, You sound like a nice dad. I cant wait til 1 day ill be a dad... The moments ill share with my kid :D

If she spread the video around she would probably get a ton of crap about how inhumane and heartless it is and a bunch of crap like that. People will buy a hamburger or something but think feeding animals is so inhumane.

Ya That is what would def happen....I was afraid it would happen on here....luckly yall have been nice about it;)

Green anole. Native to SouthEast US (Florida etc..) Worst thing your son could have fed him. They all seem to have parasites or are diseased.

Green anole. Native to SouthEast US (Florida etc..) Worst thing your son could have fed him. They all seem to have parasites or are diseased.

awwwwwwwwww:eek: I really dont know for sure it was an anole. Tnhats what other forum members decide. It was a green lizard with a flat long face.

Im going to take him to the vet to be tested. Should I take him tomorrow..

Aww! How Cute, You sound like a nice dad. I cant wait til 1 day ill be a dad... The moments ill share with my kid

Thanks. From the moment I found out I was going to be a Dad, thats about all I thought about! We've lived most them too, from days on the beach being buried by them, to helicopter rides and exciting adventures.
Being A dad changes so much, about you! You have so much to look forward to! :)

P.S. Codi, I beleive it was Anolis carolinensis, common green anole. No big deal, but sometime in the near future a worming might be good idea for your cham. He'll be fine, probably bask alot for a while digesting it. :)

HawaiiNov27-Dec82007138.jpg

this is what it was....i found this pic on google. It didnt have that stripe down it though...........it was all brihgt green and smaller than the one in the pic

Our sponsor LLL is having a youtube video contest. You should enter this video. Do it soon for I believe they are picking the winner on May 1. Check out their home page for the details.:cool:

OMG!!:eek: This thread is sooo funny!! I've been laughing out loud at everyone's comments, although I did feel for your little boy! I didn't know whether to laugh or cry at the video, lol!:D My cat eyes up Lily and I tell her 'You don't eat family!' I kind of felt sad for the poor little anole though, even if Mr Ester looked like it was the best meal he'd had for ages!!!

Great video. I can't believe a couple of the comments on there though. People are just so uptight about some things. There is no way that event would traumatize a child. You cannot protect kids from absolutely everything that might be bad for them to see or hear. Just explain things well when something does happen. There's worse things in the paper or on the news. It's a great lesson on how things work in nature.

THANK YOU!! geesh you wouldnt believe the emails Im getting over this.

By the way does anyone know how to remove the sound from the video?
Just so i dont hvae to get these emails from people on youtube.

OH and BTW there was a nice new giant poo on the bottom of Mr Esters cage when I turned his lights on this morning. So Im hoping this means I now longer nead to worry about Impaction.(Yes i realize that he is probably STILL digesting the anole)

Back
Top Bottom