Have you ever seen a girl this yellow?

Spock is Scotty's sire. He was also a RBBB. He is almost done with his shed so i will have pictures up soon.
I loved Spock. Now that makes sense.
So all of Scotty's line come from Spock on the grandfather side. Ziggy is their father. Our chams look like Ziggy!
SPock
spock - son of ziggy and rainbow.jpg
Ziggy
ziggy.jpg

Here's a couple photo's. As you can see in first pic, she throws out dark barring when I move in with camera. The orangy spots turn yellow when she's mellow. Second pic is the closest I've gotten to her relaxed color. But she's under heat lamp so color is washed out.

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    266.6 KB · Views: 128
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    247.6 KB · Views: 72
Here's a couple photo's. As you can see in first pic, she throws out dark barring when I move in with camera. The orangy spots turn yellow when she's mellow. Second pic is the closest I've gotten to her relaxed color. But she's under heat lamp so color is washed out.
OOOoo.... She is very yellow. Nice! Thanks for posting : )

* Can't get my girl to hold still to take a nice photo. She keeps trying to hide. She can be handled so I am going to give her time to get used to me and I'll post some more then. Your girl has nice rich golden yellows. Glinda is more like lemon yellow. Hard to describe so I'll post as soon as I can

Back
Top Bottom