Have you ever seen a girl this yellow?

fleetwoodchams

This is Glinda ( no, not the good witch )
She is 6 months old.
I have other females but I have never seen one with soo much yellows and gold.

4-9-14.jpg

She is very pretty, but yes I saw one on Chameleon Central on FB and this girl was SO yellow. I will see if I can find the pick. Come to think of it, it might have been a solid yellow male. Now its got me wondering!

Hi Wade,

Glinda is going to be Ki's gal when she's old enough. Wathcha think? Superduper yellow with neon green/blue beauties. :D

Ki
ki 4-9-14 93).jpg

She is very pretty, but yes I saw one on Chameleon Central on FB and this girl was SO yellow. I will see if I can find the pick. Come to think of it, it might have been a solid yellow male. Now its got me wondering!
Hi Carol,

I would love to see that pics if you can find it. I just got her but I didn't expect her to be this yellow/gold. I couldn't be more pleased.

Hi Carol,

I would love to see that pics if you can find it. I just got her but I didn't expect her to be this yellow/gold. I couldn't be more pleased.

I went back on Chameleon Central and scanned through the past few weeks of posts but could not find it. I thought that was where I saw it. This chameleon was like pure yellow which is so weird and I swear it was a female. So unique and beautiful. I will keep trying to find it. I am going to go through my news feed and see if I can find it for ya. Just looking back at your pic...you sure that is a female?. It doesn't look so from the tail base. It looks too fat.

I went back on Chameleon Central and scanned through the past few weeks of posts but could not find it. I thought that was where I saw it. This chameleon was like pure yellow which is so weird and I swear it was a female. So unique and beautiful. I will keep trying to find it. I am going to go through my news feed and see if I can find it for ya. Just looking back at your pic...you sure that is a female?. It doesn't look so from the tail base. It looks too fat.
Hey Carol,

I was told she was a 6 mo old female. Here are some more pics. I hope this is a girl? If this is a girl this is the most yellow I've ever seen.
20140409_185005.jpg
20140409_142714_resized.jpg

I don't know, but that one tail pic does not look female to me. If she is 6 months old and was a male though, you would think there would be more coloring. I would start a thread and ask if it is male or female and see what some of the others say.

I don't know, but that one tail pic does not look female to me. If she is 6 months old and was a male though, you would think there would be more coloring. I would start a thread and ask if it is male or female and see what some of the others say.
If this were a male I know he would have more color considering the line she came from. I think this is just an incredibly colorful female Thanks Carol : )

I'm no professional at all but I'd say it looks female to me looks just like my famales tail

I'm no professional at all but I'd say it looks female to me looks just like my famales tail
Thank for weighing in.: ) I am a bit concerned now.
Although I can't imagine I was sold a male instead of a female. I will try to get closer pics of the vent tomorrow. Then I will ask everyone to give an opinion.

I have a girl with neon yellow highlight too. I'm still trying to get a good picture of her to share. She runs and flips on the dark colors everytime she see a camera. I'm thinking of naming her Lemon

I have a girl with neon yellow highlight too. I'm still trying to get a good picture of her to share. She runs and flips on the dark colors everytime she see a camera. I'm thinking of naming her Lemon
Oh please do get us a nice photo. : )

Would love to see her. What do you think? Is mine female? I can't imagine that they made that kind of mistake. Since you said you have a very yellow female I feel better.
You can name her Lemon or Citrus : )
I named this one Glinda since it means Glitter or golden

Sorry if I confused you. I just thought the tail looked thick, but the coloring is really not there for a male. So name it a girly name and prove me wrong! Plus go by what others say too. I am decently accurate at sexing, but am by no means perfect. I am still trying to find that dang picture!

Sorry if I confused you. I just thought the tail looked thick, but the coloring is really not there for a male. So name it a girly name and prove me wrong! Plus go by what others say too. I am decently accurate at sexing, but am by no means perfect. I am still trying to find that dang picture!
I know you're pretty accurate at sexing them.
So if he sent me a male then I am sure he will just send another one. i am not worried : )
I looked on chameleon central FB too but didn't find that yellow female. I will go back and search a bit further back. I'll let you know if I find it. Also Ssimsswiss is going to try to get her girl to pose for us : )

Back
Top Bottom