Have you ever seen a girl this yellow?

Hi Wade,

Glinda is going to be Ki's gal when she's old enough. Wathcha think? Superduper yellow with neon green/blue beauties. :D

Ki
View attachment 95391

I think that would be a nice match up. Mogli is shedding right now, He never shows any green anymore. he is a full YBBB now with baby blue bars. its incredible. Ki has really come into some nice colors too. We got some nice ones huh!

I think that would be a nice match up. Mogli is shedding right now, He never shows any green anymore. he is a full YBBB now with baby blue bars. its incredible. Ki has really come into some nice colors too. We got some nice ones huh!
Yeah we did. And I couldn't be happier.
When I first saw your Mogli here on the site I was so taken by his crazy neon yellows that I bought Ki from Brian.
Brian tried to talk me into a Sulu/Ahura baby because Ki was not friendly ( Boy,that is an understatement !) but I told him I wanted the same clutch as Mogli was from. I gambled that he would look like Mogli.
Ki has gotten much friendlier. I work on holding him everyday. When I first got him he hissed, gaped and would bite. He still is not my most social cham, but he's coming around. See attached photo
ki 4-9-14 93).jpg

Please post a new thread with Mogli photos when he done with his shed. Always love to see those yellows!

I cannot find it. It was from about a week ago I would say. Like I said it might have been a male, but so unusual to be pretty much solid yellow . I scrolled down and down and could not find it

I cannot find it. It was from about a week ago I would say. Like I said it might have been a male, but so unusual to be pretty much solid yellow . I scrolled down and down and could not find it
Well I appreciate you looking again Carol. You're a nice person.
Hey how do you like my boy Ki ( attached photo above) He's got the neon yellows I want in babies. This is going to be Glinda's mate when she's old enough. (and if she's a she ) :D

Found it! Go to fb and then to the group furcifer pardalis. You have to scroll down a bit. First you will see a black and yellow female then farther down a yellow one posted by a guy named Ralf Baur

The super yellow panther which looks female to me was posted march 23rd so you have to scroll down that far. There is a yellow male also which you will see first. Don't confuse that with the one from the 23rd

Yeah we did. And I couldn't be happier.
When I first saw your Mogli here on the site I was so taken by his crazy neon yellows that I bought Ki from Brian.
Brian tried to talk me into a Sulu/Ahura baby because Ki was not friendly ( Boy,that is an understatement !) but I told him I wanted the same clutch as Mogli was from. I gambled that he would look like Mogli.
Ki has gotten much friendlier. I work on holding him everyday. When I first got him he hissed, gaped and would bite. He still is not my most social cham, but he's coming around. See attached photo
View attachment 95392

Please post a new thread with Mogli photos when he done with his shed. Always love to see those yellows!

I am flattered that you based which clutch you wanted a baby from Moglis appearance. It means a lot to me. And I will definitely have a few pictures up of him soon. I really want to enter him into a photo contest soon. just waiting on the right photo. I took a few pictures the other day but didnt post them. Now he is shedding, so its a good thing I didnt. I look forward to watching Ki grow to be a lovely stud. Have you seen any of the other clutchmates?

so I am back ! So to narrow things down you can go on fb to Panther-Dreams/furcifer pardalis and scroll down to march 23rd! Yes it us a super yellow female confirmed! And your male is very nice!

The super yellow panther which looks female to me was posted march 23rd so you have to scroll down that far. There is a yellow male also which you will see first. Don't confuse that with the one from the 23rd
Alright!!! Carol
I'm going to go take a look right now

Thanks

Yes, I know I could not read much of what was written, but what an amazing line of females they are producing!!.

I am flattered that you based which clutch you wanted a baby from Moglis appearance. It means a lot to me. And I will definitely have a few pictures up of him soon. I really want to enter him into a photo contest soon. just waiting on the right photo. I took a few pictures the other day but didnt post them. Now he is shedding, so its a good thing I didnt. I look forward to watching Ki grow to be a lovely stud. Have you seen any of the other clutchmates?
I think you should enter him in the photo contest. He is winning material.
I haven't seen any of the other clutchmates. Should start a thread. One thing is for sure both Mogli and Ki do not look like Scotty. They say genetics jumps a generation. So their grandfather must have been YBBB

I think you should enter him in the photo contest. He is winning material.
I haven't seen any of the other clutchmates. Should start a thread. One thing is for sure both Mogli and Ki do not look like Scotty. They say genetics jumps a generation. So their grandfather must have been YBBB

Spock is Scotty's sire. He was also a RBBB. He is almost done with his shed so i will have pictures up soon.

Back
Top Bottom