Hatchling

Izzy18

I have a 5 day old hatchling and I'm wondering if there's any signs other then looking for poop to know of he/she is eating?

Attachments

• 20190228_083338_HDR.jpg
    20190228_083338_HDR.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 212
You could try watching it. If you don't have that kind of time possibly record with Webcam, extra cell phone and a big SD card, digital recorder of some kind? Also weighing him /her is another indicator

You could try watching it. If you don't have that kind of time possibly record with Webcam, extra cell phone and a big SD card, digital recorder of some kind? Also weighing him /her is another indicator
I trued weighing it the other day and it wasn't even registering a gram. Maybe if I added it to something already on the scale.

I have a 5 day old hatchling and I'm wondering if there's any signs other then looking for poop to know of he/she is eating?
So I put a lid on the scale to get it to pick up the weight then added little one and it went up a gram. Is that a good weight?

Try sitting at a distance with your phone camera zoooomed up when you put food in there n just watch lol... he/shes a beauty already with those black bands

Thank you. I'll have to try that. Ibknow he/she is to busy taking turns watching me and the food when I'm close

Back
Top Bottom