Handling

I can virtually leave my male veiled anywhere and he will stay, he's never once hissed or tried to bite me in the 3 months I've owned him !! I free range and hand feed, and I handle him every single day, he will crawl all over me then make his way back up to my shoulder and fall asleep on me :) goes to show chameleons can do lots of things huh ?

I love my veileds. They are friendly and totally awesome chameleons. Is your little guy sleeping in the daytime?

I love my veileds. They are friendly and totally awesome chameleons. Is your little guy sleeping in the daytime?
Yeezy, my little guy, typically only sleeps in the afternoons !! Although once I had him climb around a large indoor plant of mine, I took a nap, and when I woke up, I went to the restroom only to find him sleeping on top of the shower curtain !!

Yeezy, my little guy, typically only sleeps in the afternoons !! Although once I had him climb around a large indoor plant of mine, I took a nap, and when I woke up, I went to the restroom only to find him sleeping on top of the shower curtain !!

Please post some photos of your little man.

I can virtually leave my male veiled anywhere and he will stay, he's never once hissed or tried to bite me in the 3 months I've owned him !! I free range and hand feed, and I handle him every single day, he will crawl all over me then make his way back up to my shoulder and fall asleep on me :) goes to show chameleons can do lots of things huh ?
I'm a new chameleon owner, and am trying to get my female used to being handled. However she goes into full atack mode every time. Can anyone give advice on getting her to be more "tame"?

I'm a new chameleon owner, and am trying to get my female used to being handled. However she goes into full atack mode every time. Can anyone give advice on getting her to be more "tame"?
Give them time and space to adjust and through feelings and your presence build trust. Treats help alot because they start to associate you with deliciousness

I have a cool male veiled very happy to be handled. Taps on the glass and walks up my arm. He will not sit still though, always wandering about. Ive had a few panthers before who seem more chilled and they would be happy to sit there and relax.

Back
Top Bottom