US Hand Painted Chameleon Paintings - Hand Painted in Kenya!

Chris Anderson

Dr. House of Chameleons
Hi Everyone,

Back in 2013 I sold a number of hand painted chameleon cards done by Anthony Njembui from Nakuru, Kenya (for more information on Anthony, check out that first add: https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/chameleon-cards-hand-painted-in-kenya.118081/). Then, back in 2015 I sold a number of hand painted chameleon paintings done by Anthony (https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/chameleon-paintings-hand-painted-in-kenya.139330/). My wife, Andrea, and I were able to teach a field course in Kenya over the summer and while we were there we visited Anthony in Nakuru. While we were there, we asked Anthony to make a few more pieces for me to offer everyone here, and those have finally arrived.

This time around, I have 23 hand painted ~8"x10" paintings of various chameleons. Below are photos of each of the paintings available:

Picture #1: (SOLD!)
rlf52e.jpg

Picture #2:
30jsfia.jpg

Picture #3:
2806v0n.jpg

Picture #4: (SOLD!)
2ebv5z6.jpg

Picture #5: (SOLD!)
xprexj.jpg

Picture #6:
33aw6s8.jpg

Picture #7: (SOLD!)
117y9zr.jpg

Picture #8: (SOLD!)
332vz0g.jpg

Picture #9:
2zjalad.jpg

Picture #10: (SOLD!)
2qx6hxt.jpg

Picture #11: (SOLD!)
15ry6i8.jpg

Picture #12: (SOLD!)
ruqo13.jpg

Picture #13: (SOLD!)
243pwyp.jpg

Picture #14:
fxezdg.jpg

Picture #15:
xf9u14.jpg

Picture #16: (SOLD!)
24p9de0.jpg

Picture #17: (SOLD!)
2wfmet2.jpg

Picture #18: (SOLD!)
30c0hab.jpg

Picture #19: (SOLD!)
2m4djkp.jpg

<continued on next post>

Last edited:
<Continued from previous>

Picture #20: (SOLD!)
oh0ly8.jpg

Picture #21: (SOLD!)
ae3bis.jpg

Picture #22:
28bwpeb.jpg

Picture #23: (SOLD!)
mwqnx2.jpg

I am selling these for $25 each + shipping.

As with before, neither Andrea or I are making any money off selling these. At this price we will cover paypal fees, the price of the painting we already paid Anthony, and any additional will be sent to Anthony at the completion of the sales. We are doing this because he is a friend and we want to help him make a little more money than he usually is able to make on them.

If interested in any, please send me a PM with which specific painting you are interested in, and I will send you my paypal information after confirming that I still have the painting you want.

Thanks!

Chris

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom