hand held mister

Vince

Can anyone please tell me a good web site where i can buy a hand held mister?

Thanks

Home Depot or Lowe's sell a nice hand pump style.

Ya know Brad, the site admin? Look at his Avatar, the sprayers sold in HD and Lowe's look just like the one in his photo.

If your looking for a small pump hand held mister, lowes and home depot have them for like $7.

edit-got beat to the punch!

The new ones at Lowe's hold more water than the old ones!

SWEEET!

and yes, they are like 7-8 bucks. pretty cheap!

If you have a couple of chams... getting the bigger hand pumps with the hose isn't a bad idea. I am using one right now because my misting system is 'down' do to 'construction'.

Hey thanks a lot everyone. I will take your advise and go to HD or lows tomorrow. The last one i bought like the one in brads avatar was like 12 dollars so finding one for less that holds more water will be amazing. :D

I have the one from LLL and honestly it's ok for a small cheap pump but it is far from the best. I also have 4 other cheaper larger pumps from home depot and walmart, they spray ok but not that great.

Splurge a little and get the 40 dollar "roundup" sprayer from Home Depot. It has 2 exchangeable tips, one being brass, and honestly this is my favorite hand held I've ever used. Probably the best forty bucks I've ever spent.

oooh i wish i would have seen this thread a month sooner lol. i recently bought a "mister lizard" from a petsmart for about 20 bucks but it doesnt hold much water and it says that it continuously mists up to an hour or so but i always have to keep pumping it. (and the bottle itself kinda smells like gasoline and no matter how often i clean it it wont go away :( )

I bought the one from lows. It is just like the one i bought from petsmart but is bigger and half the price

I did see the round up ones and did think about buying it but, too much for me right now. My cham already has a auto mister, the hand held is just a little quality time for us. :)

Back
Top Bottom