Hammy and Ivy Baby Thread

Ummmm ok seriously jealous of your males colors :hilarious: And what are their weights hitting now? Bane is still a wee man at a little over 100 grams.
Lol! I know Bane will look just as good, give him time. ?
Paddy is around 124g, he hasn’t gained in a month. Marsh is 104g, he isn’t gaining as fast either. April is sitting pretty at around 70g. All are around 8 months.
Thank you!

Ha! Yes, it reminds me of a cheetah too lol! Thank you! I think Mushu looks more like Paddy, I wouldn’t be surprised if he had the cheetah beard too.
It is getting yellower and yellower!
20201121_121459.jpg

Hi friends!! It’s been a little bit since I’ve share some pics of the kids. All are doing well. ? The boys really get fired up easy so I have some great pics of them. They look completely different from one another. @jannb have you notice color differences like this in previous clutches in this line?
April has her big girl colors and is so beautiful. She caught a look at the boys in this pic.
View attachment 283828View attachment 283829View attachment 283830

The kids are really looking awesome! ???

Hi friends!! It’s been a little bit since I’ve share some pics of the kids. All are doing well. ? The boys really get fired up easy so I have some great pics of them. They look completely different from one another. @jannb have you notice color differences like this in previous clutches in this line?
April has her big girl colors and is so beautiful. She caught a look at the boys in this pic.
View attachment 283828View attachment 283829View attachment 283830
Is your female more friendly than your males?

Ha! No lol!! She is the least friendly and she has been since birth. ? She is slightly cage aggressive so I have to watch where I put my hands. Once she is out of her cage she is fine.
I did notice you said she is becoming slightly less skittish, so I should've known. Mushu is a butt. He is a cranky, cranky veiled. But Pistachio is a little darling sweetheart, and so is my Petco female.

EEEEKKKKK he so sexy! I could not pick 1... Photo bombing yall :LOL: Bane will be 9 months old in 2 days. He got an extra hornworm since he put on his big boy colors for pictures :hilarious:

EEEEKKKKK he so sexy! I could not pick 1... Photo bombing yall :LOL: Bane will be 9 months old in 2 days. He got an extra hornworm since he put on his big boy colors for pictures :hilarious:

Wow! He’s such a sexy man-cham! 🥰

Pictures will never get old! Lol

Back
Top Bottom