Hammy and Ivy Baby Thread

I love that he has the same neon green stripes as Mushu! I love all the kids so much!!
For some reason, my husband isn't as thrilled. I show him your guy's baby pics and he just rolls his eyes! 🤣🙄
I know right! I think it is awesome the differences in their spots in their stripes. Like how Mushu has his middle stripe. If you look all his dots are almost in perfect alignment one right after another in a little row.

I know right! I think it is awesome the differences in their spots in their stripes. Like how Mushu has his middle stripe. If you look all his dots are almost in perfect alignment one right after another in a little row.
Yes, I love that about him! And how Paddy has a cheetah beard!!

Should be interesting to see if his colors are even more intense after this shed. I always feel bad for them when they shed. That has to be so uncomfortable.
He already looks different to me so I’m thinkin...yes! I hate peeling when I get a bad sunburn, I’m thinking it’s similar? Lol

One of the few times I get to see Hammlet’s bright colors...pj’s. I guess I just don’t get him irritated enough to fire up when awake. He blessed me with sleeping in the front tonight. 😊
B18F9867-619E-4D50-A77F-EBCF349EDB2B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom