hamburg pa reptile show

Rubiks

Did anyone go to this show. Usually do but could not go this time will in december, my question is was there any breeders there with chams my brother went and only seen a few and they were pretty big seeing them in pictures, i was planning on getting one but a couple months old are they at that show usually i remember seeing them last year.

I got to the show about noon. I was very disappointed with the chameleon selection. There was one guy that had a few panthers there. I saw one of them was priced at $400. He had a few for $150 I believe.
There was a guy in the back that had a few veileds. He had them in little cups on a table. If I remember correctly they were $45-$50. Most were females.
There were two vendors that each had a mellers. Both were w/c adults. Both were $125 each. One of the vendors that had a mellers also had a pair of carpet chameleons. They were going for $50 each. Those were the only ones I was even remotely interested in, but they were sold quickly.
There was also one chameleon in a small container that looked like an oustalet but it was hard to see on top of all the other containers.
I saw one vendor that had some panthers at his table. He had them climbing openly on his lights. I witnessed 2 of them fall to the ground (about a 5 foot fall). I tried to ask if they were for sale and all I got was "these aren't mine they're my buddies lizards and I'm just watching his table for him". They weren't for sale. They were just on display.
I don't think you missed much. If you went specifically for a chameleon you would have been disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom