Half of my free ranges

This is my family room, where everything happens. And a couple of chams right in the middle of it all. I couldn't get a panoramic pic so I'll just list them in order. :)

The beginning of Will's area, you can see him sitting at the top of his vine, the cage has no door on it, just works nicely to hold his lights.
019.jpg

This is kinda the middle of the free range area with a manky looking pothos
024.jpg

This is going into Teague's area, there are actually 2 trees in there, Teague marching around in the top of the tree
025-2.jpg

Some more of Teague's area
027-1.jpg

End of the free range area
020.jpg

Now, I should explain that those 'things' on the ceiling by the fan, are some kind of squishy jelly toy frogs that my daughter threw up there. She thinks it's hysterical so I don't dare remove them! Yes, my ceiling leaked. :rolleyes:

Don't they poop all over your floor and furniture? I always wondered that about free ranging indoors. Looks cool though.

Your will is just stunning sitting up there watching mommy take photos of the chameleon wonderland. Your free range home is great! You and Jann are inspiring me to post pics of my fr areas.

That is just very very awesome. How long have you kept them that way? I couldn't do that. Afraid they'd come down.

Very nice Heather! Will looks so happy up on his vine. I remember well when I just had two in my family area and now we are packed and look like a jungle.

They poop in the same place every time. I place paper down and pick it up when they use it, put clean paper back. Kinda like house training a new puppy.

Jon, thank you!

Thanks Jann!

very nice! so, do the chams pay the mortage or do you?

Yeah right! The chams are a bunch of free loaders! Expect me to do everything.

That is just very very awesome. How long have you kept them that way? I couldn't do that. Afraid they'd come down.

I am not quite sure how long I have kept them like this, going on 2 years now I think. They started out in cages. They are constantly coming down. They wander whenever they please. They especially love going into the living room and climbing onto the cricket bin for a snack.

There are also a couple of Melleri free ranging through the kitchen and into the living room and a couple of veileds in the dining room and living room. You should see the traffic jam when they decide to play musical trees! :D:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom