New Free Range

@jannb Just hacking the thread with a question, as I consider you as an expert (experienced) in this range. I can see your baby´s are all completely free, free in the meaning of nothing that surrounds them to keep temperature of humidity in. As you know, I´m doing the same for few weeks now and love it. However she should be slowly being in her next shed, normally she did every 4 weeks and is now +6 weeks till her last shed. I´m a bit in a doubt if humidity could be a problem.

Her urate is for 95% of the time white and for the other 5% with a coloured tip. Therefore hydration should be good.

I mist the tree crown 3 times for 1 minute (7:15pm - 1:00am - 6:15am) and the leaves are soaking wet after these sessions. Additional I fog 8 times per night starting at 11:00pm till 6:00am for 15 minutes per session, at the location where she sleeps and in total over an distance of 24" across the tree crown.

When I see your beautiful setup I don´t think I need to worry about the humidity or do you raise the room humidity?

Thanks for your reaction ✌️
I don’t worry about the humidity. Veileds don’t require as high humidity as some species.

Back
Top Bottom