Greenhouses

Discussion in 'Enclosures And Supplies' started by Motherlode Chameleon, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Motherlode Chameleon

Motherlode Chameleon Chameleon Enthusiast

Sure. With me it is actually algae build up not poop. Poop does not last long with the climate I have made in my greenhouse. At the new location the greenhouse is under the cover of trees meaning the greenhouse and the greenhouse plants do not receive as much direct sun light compared to when they were out on the ranch location. However whenever I have got extra time when I am tending to the greenhouse water blasting the greenhouse walls and chameleons enclosure is a regular duty.

Best Regards
    Jeremy A. Rich

2. Rango3d

Rango3d Avid Member

Bullies!!
    Just send me Rhino and all is forgiven. :D

3. junglefries

junglefries Established Member

Yeah, I think Jeremy missed the joke. :eek: I will clarify it with him during our next PM discussion of movies. Don't feel bad, you should see the abuse I give Todd from LYR. He has a good sense of humor when picked on. I can give him props for that!

4. Motherlode Chameleon

I am a big fella nobody is going to bully me to much. Rhinos is staying here though.

Props for staying cordial about the "poop" or "pop" out windows.

Best Regards
    Jeremy A. Rich

#144 Motherlode Chameleon, Oct 30, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2015
  5. Motherlode Chameleon

The greenhouse thread is being updated finally and has not had an update in a long while. The greenhouse is in a period of renovations. These are a couple of photo's. There is a lot of new additions being made.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Best Regards
    Jeremy A. Rich

#145 Motherlode Chameleon, Oct 31, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
  6. Motherlode Chameleon

These are some progress photo's of the greenhouse renovation. These are the new Calumma parsonii parsonii enclosures. The new enclosures have similar size as the old Calumma parsonii parsonii enclosures. However they are totally new. Some of the major upgrades this time is the Parsonii enclosures are made out of aluminum not wood this time. Plus the screening was upgraded to vinyl covered hardware clothe rather than normal hardware clothe.

This is the new large Calumma parsonii parsonii enclosure. This is not Rhinos my male Orange Eye White Lipped Calumma parsonii parsonii old wood enclosure.
    [​IMG]

This is another new Calumma parsonii parsonii enclosure. This enclosure is bigger than it looks. A person could fit inside of this enclosure.
    [​IMG]

Best Regards
    Jeremy A. Rich

#146 Motherlode Chameleon, Dec 5, 2018 at 10:34 PM
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2018 at 10:41 PM
    ERKleRose and CJ's Exotics like this.
  7. ChameleonRave

ChameleonRave Avid Member

Looks great Jeremy! Did you design and construct them yourself?

8. Motherlode Chameleon

Zac

Thanks. The original enclosure designs were mine. My father and I for the most part stayed to the original design when building these new enclosures. The modifications we both dad and I consulted about problem points/areas. The Parsonii enclosures has made for a good holiday something goings on with the family.

Best Regards
    Jeremy A. Rich

ERKleRose, CJ's Exotics and JacksJill like this.