Green Substance coming out of chameleon

Xanitry

So my Veiled has this green looking thing coming out of his butt, in which I think it’s his horn worm I fed him the other day but I’m not too sure, but he’s used the bathroom amazingly and always had well urine and poop. He drinks every time I mist his cage and it’s never a little mist, it’s always a deep mist
7FFC00FC-80FF-46E2-813B-B762E2375512.jpeg

+1 Can't see enough through the screen, and unfortunately, some cameras autofocus on the screen instead of what's behind it.

Hopefully that’s a better photo for everyone I had to open up his door and get a little closer, he doesn’t seemed stressed out or anything but he’s very tamed

Im guessing its a fake plant they ate. You may have to help with a tissue. Ive never had a hornworm come out the other end looking like a hornworm.

Please post a clear PHITO of it. If it's a orolapse, it needs to be looked after as soon as possible so it won't become necrotic, prevent your chameleon from pooping, cause him pain and death.

I can not tell. It could be part of a fake plant like nightanole said. But I do not want to tell you to pull on something when I can not clearly id it.

Back
Top Bottom