Great Stuff Coverage?

Guess I should have read the end of your post, huh? lol Been a while since I've used that one, id say one can covers 4-5sqft.

More than you would think. I'm 4 bottles in and just did floating pots -- but I also suck at this so :shrugs:

And do any of yall know if there is a specific way to make the foam look like rocks? Or is it just at random?

This panel is 22"x 44", and took approximately 4 cans. Once it is cured you can sand it, or carve it to any shape you want. If you wanted it to look like rock you could use silicone and spread colored sand into it.

Could do what I did and foam it up, carve it down, use some acrylic paints to paint whatever parts you want to look like rocks, seal it with polyurethane, and then cocofibre any parts you want to be "dirt". Doesn't affect the weight at all, and it looks pretty good! :)

@The Wild One Re: coverage - it took me about 1.5 cans of Multipurpose black (very similar to pond/stone) to fully cover a 16x30 background. One can jammed, so I ended up opening 3 haha! My 36x18x36 took about 8 cans.

I’m only doing one wall, but i want to hang some vines from the sides, other than dragon stands, how would I do that?

Back
Top Bottom