great pet shop or what

awh53

rang the pet shop i got my veiled chameleon from as the vet says she is heaverly gravid and has mbd
after they checked with the vet they offered to pay the vet fee's and give a a partial refund as i told them i was still keeping her

rang the pet shop i got my veiled chameleon from as the vet says she is heaverly gravid and has mbd
after they checked with the vet they offered to pay the vet fee's and give a a partial refund as i told them i was still keeping her
Wow.....thats cool!! Yea, that would keep me coming to them.....they appear to value a customers business......that makes me loyal....

that is a real cool thing for them to do!!

i would go back there all the time after they treated me like that

That's a great pet shop. The ones I go to would say either "yea, and?" or give me the usual "sorry there is only a 24 hour guarantee on live animals". Good ethics on your pet shop's part. And good luck with the chameleon. Nice to see you're giving good care to her.

The only other thing I would want to know is whether the shop will improve their husbandry (to avoid the MBD in future) or, if they had just gotten this cham from a breeder, find a better source for healthier chams. It is just as important that the shop learn to avoid health issues as it is for them to back their animals financially.

yes when i spoke to them after they had spoken to the vet they said that the care of the chameleons ill change to dust only with nutrobal and give them zolcal-d once a week as recomended by vet as she see's so many chameleons with mbd
the husbandry is first class and would recommend them to anyone
the only down side for me is they are so far from me it takes me an hour and a half to get there by train

I would kiss the ground my shop owners walk on for treating me like this. Here my 2 shops I've mentioned before, do not offer any kind of guarantee on their animals. One of them even says so in a big sign above their register. Hence why I don't buy animals from them...not to mention they are way over priced. I can usually order from an online source and even with shipping, make out cheaper than these fools.

get all my stuff exept livefood from them very helpful and all the staff are trained about all the animals they sell
they have a great reputation

Back
Top Bottom