Goodbye Lily x x

i havent been on here in a little while, and this is not the news i wanted to see, im so sorry for your loss, and i know how you are feeling. its so hard, losing a cham so early before their time. i will miss my jack for some time. hugs to you,

JackAttack

This is awful, I haven't been around much lately but this is terrible news. Lily was a gorgeous female cham that I'm sure was very near and dear to a lot of our hearts on CF.

So sorry to hear it she will be greatly missed. Looking at this thread i can see that alot of people cared for and liked lily..R.I.P

One thing i have noticed is that the mod's and admin's dont seem to care .......thats nice.

What does that have to do with anything? I'm sure everyone cares but just doesn't have time to post or doesn't know what to say...

One thing i have noticed is that the mod's and admin's dont seem to care .......thats nice.

Well neo this is for you. If I was a moderator I would edit your post, give you a nice vacation from the forums to think that one over and why you would say such a thing that is not relevant to this thread. Keep the negative crap to yourself pal.

And lilly my thoughts are with you.

Back
Top Bottom