Good Camera

Lizardlover

Hi all, Im a camera expert by no means and need help finding a good camera that suits what Im looking for. I want something that has good macro and something that I can get good closeups of my chams with, basically I want a good quality camera that isnt ridiculously pricy (150-250) there are just so many different models out there I have no clue where to start.

Thanks in advance

well Ive been looking at another Olympus thats really nice, Its not so much the price im worried about, I just dont want to be spending 5 and 6 hundred dollars on a camera.

Hmm yeah. I tried out the demo FS-15 at costco and the macro is pretty good (mind you they have really bright lights at costco, that might have been part of it).. but I can't really find a better one for around the same.

there are some slr style cameras that are not too expensive. they are not true slr's but they have really great features. is basically a really nice point and shoot and i've seen em at prices around 300. keep your eye on those sales ads...

there are some slr style cameras that are not too expensive. they are not true slr's but they have really great features. is basically a really nice point and shoot and i've seen em at prices around 300. keep your eye on those sales ads...

But I personally think for around $300 you can find a gently used Canon Rebel XT or a Nikon d40.

Back
Top Bottom