going to see Rango tonight

Hoj

Friendly Grasshopper
:) i know that it didnt get great reviews but i figure my GF and myself will go check it out anyway. Its still a night outta the house with ma ladie, wish me luck..

its okay alittle too much drama but i liked it my boyfriend wanted to commit himself into an institution lol

:) i know that it didnt get great reviews

88% on Rotten Tomatoes is not great? ;)

Also, I definitely enjoyed this. If you're into movies, I think you'll appreciate all of the subtle (and not so subtle) references to other films.

so it was ok my GF kinda got a little restless, ( thought it was slow ) but i went into it with no real expectation. i did like how they didnt portray the typical cameleons can blen it their surroundings myth, and did not really show him as a pet.

P.S. i got Camo half a barbie today he doesent seem to care LOL

I went to go see Rango with the GF and some friends.

Gotta say it was one of the more boring movies I have ever seen. The theatre was packed with tons of kids and I dont think they laughed more than once.

I would not recommend the movie.

I also wouldn't recommend the film. I saw it last Sunday and my other half and I both thought it was too long, i.e we thought they could have easily edited out 30 minutes. I didn't like the fact Rango didn't look much like a chameleon. His eyes didn't move, he had proper fingers/hands and a dinosaur's tail. They made him change colour a few times to blend in and the colours were unrealistic.
I did get bored and was hugely disappointed. Other half said he didn't think it was worth the cinema ticket price.

i was interested in the fact that in the first preview i saw, they show rango stuck to the window of Hunter S. Thompson's car and Rango himself wears the classic Hawaiian t-shirt in homage.

i was interested in the fact that in the first preview i saw, they show rango stuck to the window of Hunter S. Thompson's car and Rango himself wears the classic Hawaiian t-shirt in homage.

haha I was laughing pretty hard at that.. other people were looking at me like 'wtf?' Even my GF was like 'uh... why is that funny?'

I'm with you Summoner hah. 'Course I love Hunter Thompson (Gonzo fist and sword tattoo), chameleons, and Depp. Me and the girl loved Rango.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEDEEE ITTT!!!!!!!!!!!:p

western
cham
decent humor
its a cartoon with depth people....lol

I agree 2 DISagree!!!!

likewise:p....it was a joke at the beginning but to each there own..

though!!! i do agree it could of been better, and it slightly dragged...

but i never had expectations of the film, just made the best out of what the movie had and went with it.:)

Back
Top Bottom