going to see Rango tonight

HE WAS IN A FREAKING 10 GALLON AQUARIUM!!!

And guess what else????

PETSMART GAVE OUT 10 DOLLAR OFF COUPONS FOR CHAMELEONS SO ALL THE LITTLE KIDS CAN GO IMPULSE BUY CHAMELEONS (after nagging their parents of course) AND KILL THEM EVERRRR SO SLOWLY!!!

This movie is going to be the death of so many already in pain veiled chameleons from petsmarts.

Sorry for the freak out but I feel bad for all the chameleon deaths that will occur because of this movie.

Other than that I did like the movie C(8<

And guess what else????

PETSMART GAVE OUT 10 DOLLAR OFF COUPONS FOR CHAMELEONS SO ALL THE LITTLE KIDS CAN GO IMPULSE BUY CHAMELEONS (after nagging their parents of course) AND KILL THEM EVERRRR SO SLOWLY!!!

This movie is going to be the death of so many already in pain veiled chameleons from petsmarts.

Sorry for the freak out but I feel bad for all the chameleon deaths that will occur because of this movie.

lets not lose hope...
i was 8 years old when i got my first cham and it was a jackson that i had for a good while.
i feel there wil be some that will care and others that wil most likely find this website for guidence, you might see alot more members...

i wanted a chameeon when i saw one on a screen, i think we all did if not in person, do not feel bad, and just complain about it, with patience and reliable information,

we can turn some if not most into great cham keepers...i feel spreadinf the wrd about the chameleon forums will help tremendously:)

Reactions: Hoj
your last too comments were spot on ACE!! totally agreed
i am in the works now with a local pet shop to educate them as well as their customers i have had help from a few other members and will be posting on this soon in another thread

Reactions: Ace

And guess what else????

Actually Petsmart had a 10.00 off for ANY reptile. Not just chams but I get your point.:)

kinda like what finding nemo did for ocellaris and true percula clownfish, from what I heard they were importing around 8,00 a year from the reefs and after that movie it went to over 100,000, and literally wiped out populations on many reefs because everyone wanted one now, especially every little kid begging their parents for one, and Im sure 90% or more not knowing or having the slightest clue on how to keep them.

Back
Top Bottom