going to see Rango tonight

Hoj

Friendly Grasshopper
:) i know that it didnt get great reviews but i figure my GF and myself will go check it out anyway. Its still a night outta the house with ma ladie, wish me luck..

giaindell

its okay alittle too much drama but i liked it my boyfriend wanted to commit himself into an institution lol

VonSockthroat

:) i know that it didnt get great reviews
88% on Rotten Tomatoes is not great? ;)

Also, I definitely enjoyed this. If you're into movies, I think you'll appreciate all of the subtle (and not so subtle) references to other films.

Hoj

Friendly Grasshopper
so it was ok my GF kinda got a little restless, ( thought it was slow ) but i went into it with no real expectation. i did like how they didnt portray the typical cameleons can blen it their surroundings myth, and did not really show him as a pet.

P.S. i got Camo half a barbie today he doesent seem to care LOL

Ionstorm

I went to go see Rango with the GF and some friends.

Gotta say it was one of the more boring movies I have ever seen. The theatre was packed with tons of kids and I dont think they laughed more than once.

I would not recommend the movie.

Chamgirl

I also wouldn't recommend the film. I saw it last Sunday and my other half and I both thought it was too long, i.e we thought they could have easily edited out 30 minutes. I didn't like the fact Rango didn't look much like a chameleon. His eyes didn't move, he had proper fingers/hands and a dinosaur's tail. They made him change colour a few times to blend in and the colours were unrealistic.
I did get bored and was hugely disappointed. Other half said he didn't think it was worth the cinema ticket price.

ndugan7

i was interested in the fact that in the first preview i saw, they show rango stuck to the window of Hunter S. Thompson's car and Rango himself wears the classic Hawaiian t-shirt in homage.

i was interested in the fact that in the first preview i saw, they show rango stuck to the window of Hunter S. Thompson's car and Rango himself wears the classic Hawaiian t-shirt in homage.
haha I was laughing pretty hard at that.. other people were looking at me like 'wtf?' Even my GF was like 'uh... why is that funny?'

VonSockthroat

I'm with you Summoner hah. 'Course I love Hunter Thompson (Gonzo fist and sword tattoo), chameleons, and Depp. Me and the girl loved Rango.

Ace

Avid Member
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEDEEE ITTT!!!!!!!!!!!:p

western
cham
decent humor
its a cartoon with depth people....lol

Ace

Avid Member
I agree 2 DISagree!!!!
likewise:p....it was a joke at the beginning but to each there own..

though!!! i do agree it could of been better, and it slightly dragged...

but i never had expectations of the film, just made the best out of what the movie had and went with it.:)

Top Bottom