Give Up cell phone or cham forum?????

djfishygillz

Avid Member
:)

Okay so if you had to give up your cell phone, not laptop/computer, but your cell phone or the chameleon forum which would you choose?

I would say cell phone, due to the fact that I just have a traditional "slide" phone that has no access to internet, and I lose it all the time. You can't lose chameleonforums.com

Chameleon forum. That requires no thinking. If you broke down on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere, will the chameleon forum help you? If someone kid naps you with plans to kill you, and all you have is your cell phone,or the chameleon forum...What are you choosing? If your loved one has a heart attack, and you need a ambulance, but your not by a house phone? The list just goes on, and on. I love this forum, but a cell phone it is.

I'd give up the forum. I have nearly all the people I like as friends on Facebook anyway ;) I can still talk to them on my phone.

hahah! i have a 2 year old. since then having a life is not an option. and in effect ive chose to eliminate my cell phone. if anyone cares enough they know where to find me, or how to contact me.

Chameleon forum. That requires no thinking. If you broke down on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere, will the chameleon forum help you? If someone kid naps you with plans to kill you, and all you have is your cell phone,or the chameleon forum...What are you choosing? If your loved one has a heart attack, and you need a ambulance, but your not by a house phone? The list just goes on, and on. I love this forum, but a cell phone it is.

game set match... i was waiting for one like this

Back
Top Bottom