Twenty years of CF! 🎂🥳

So, I had this great post ready for the 20th, and was traveling that day back from NY. Flight got delayed and had time to come up with some great stuff to write. Got home late, had a glass of wine, forgot all about my brilliant post… did not forget that it was also my wife’s B-Day 🤣

Oh well…

Thanks @Brad and all who have made this site so amazing! As time goes by the personalities can change, as well as social media, but this place has always been a safe haven for keepers of all levels. Thanks to all who contribute, and even to the lurkers.

Mostly, thanks @Brad for building a site that will continue to thrive when other trends pass.

Here’s to many more great years!!!

So, I had this great post ready for the 20th, and was traveling that day back from NY. Flight got delayed and had time to come up with some great stuff to write. Got home late, had a glass of wine, forgot all about my brilliant post… did not forget that it was also my wife’s B-Day 🤣

Oh well…

Thanks @Brad and all who have made this site so amazing! As time goes by the personalities can change, as well as social media, but this place has always been a safe haven for keepers of all levels. Thanks to all who contribute, and even to the lurkers.

Mostly, thanks @Brad for building a site that will continue to thrive when other trends pass.

Here’s to many more great years!!!
Thank you for all that you have done and continue to do here Michael. ❤️

I totally missed this but I do want to thank Brad for this community! I love this forum and if it wasn’t for you my Eustis wouldn’t be here! You all saved me when I brought him home and didn’t have all the updated Jackson’s chameleon care information I needed! Thank you Brad and all the great people here! Happy 20th anniversary!

Thanks, Brad! You have some serious talent and a knack for finding some amazing people to help you run the forums. That's no easy feat. So with that said, happy belated 20th to the chameleon forums! This was the first place I ever felt like I belonged, so I truly owe a debt of gratitude to this online community. There are so many selfless people here.

My reply is long overdue.

Thank you everyone for your kind words. It is truly heartwarming to see that people still enjoy and appreciate the website after all these years. I cannot thank you enough. When I created Chameleon Forums 20 years ago I had no idea how long it would last or how many people it would reach. I definitely did not expect the forums to foster such a wonderful community. Today we have members from all over the world and together we have helped thousands of chameleons and their owners. That makes me extremely proud.

We are now in the planning stages of a major website update to prepare Chameleon Forums for the next 20 years. This is a long term project that will improve the site’s design, feature set and husbandry resources. The project will take multiple seasons to complete. Our goal is to maintain a strong community and ensure that future generations have the best platform available to learn and share knowledge about chameleons. Related announcements will be made over the coming months.

I may have started Chameleon Forums but the truth is that it would not exist today without the incredible community and all the amazing members that have been part of it. It is humbling to think about the thousands of people that have contributed. There are too many people to thank personally in this post. However, it would be wrong if I did not at least thank all current and previous staff members, all heart award members and every single member that has at some point contributed time to help others.

Thank you ❤️

blame-brad.png

Back
Top Bottom