Twenty years of CF! 🎂🥳

MissSkittles

Chameleon Enthusiast
Since no one else has said a word about it (@Brad I’m looking at you 🥸) today is the twentieth anniversary of the forum. That’s quite an achievement to keep it going and strong for so many years! Yes @Brad I’m still looking at you! This is your doing after all - putting a bunch of chameleon-crazed people together and keeping them together and as an important part of the community. This is no small feat and I’m sure it’s taken a great amount of hard work over all of these years. I for one appreciate all that you’ve done and continue to do. The impact your actions have had on chameleons and their humans is immeasurable! You stay in the background and humble, but you are truly a superstar and hero who deserves so very much recognition…more than we could possibly give.
Let’s all take a minute to reflect and say what the forum has meant and been for us and give Brad some love and thanks. 💗

Thank you Brad for keeping this community together and all you do for us! Between keeping my chameleon healthy with everyone’s great advice, the pics everyone shares, the sad experiences we get to learn from, the resources, sponsors who support us, monthly photo contests, taking the time to send me personal messages telling me my photos won’t work every now and again🤣, the calendar, and all the different categories of things supplied by the forum I haven’t come across yet, we are lucky to have you!!!! Happy 20 yrs and many many more!!🎉 🍾

Thank you!!! Though I’m still very new, I don’t know where I would be without this community. You all have helped me so much and continue to help me. I find myself coming back here nearly every day to get updated on everything. And thanks to you, my family is now sick of me because all I do is talk about you guys and all the chameleons 😂 (they do love seeing all the pictures though!) I appreciate all the hard work that has gone into this forum!

Since no one else has said a word about it (@Brad I’m looking at you 🥸) today is the twentieth anniversary of the forum. That’s quite an achievement to keep it going and strong for so many years! Yes @Brad I’m still looking at you! This is your doing after all - putting a bunch of chameleon-crazed people together and keeping them together and as an important part of the community. This is no small feat and I’m sure it’s taken a great amount of hard work over all of these years. I for one appreciate all that you’ve done and continue to do. The impact your actions have had on chameleons and their humans is immeasurable! You stay in the background and humble, but you are truly a superstar and hero who deserves so very much recognition…more than we could possibly give.
Let’s all take a minute to reflect and say what the forum has meant and been for us and give Brad some love and thanks. 💗
Couldn’t have said it better!!!!!
Especially this part…
You stay in the background and humble, but you are truly a superstar and hero who deserves so very much recognition…more than we could possibly give.
Wow!!!! 20 years!!!!!
May you keep it going for another 20! 🎂❤️

This is amazing. Since I've joined a few months ago, everyone on here has been extremely helpful, and above all..... nice.

One thing I've noticed on facebook groups (with the exception to Chameleon Enthusiasts) is they tend to be very "cult" like, and a certain way about information. I can't tell you how many times I've replied to people who were lost, simply telling them to check out chameleonacademy.com, and my post would be removed because "we have our own files for people in the group to read. only our information is correct!!"

This group has been such a welcoming experience, and seems very "open". Of course there are a lot of pretty strict guidelines we must follow (that we know) regarding chameleon care, but I can tell these forums are all about the chameleons, and helping people take care of them. Not about "who's right", and I can't tell you how much I appreciate that, and how nice people are on here.

My chameleon journey has really just begun (even though it already feels like I've been through and learned so much!), and I plan on being a part of this community for a very long time.

Thank you everyone!

2004.png

Such an achievement, and when I think of the advancements that have come about in the past 20 years I have great hope for the future and how much further we can all take this fantastic hobby. Brad is amazing, as is his team keeping this whole forum humming along and being so welcoming to everyone. I love the fact that different viewpoints are allowed, considered, and even encouraged here and hope this shall always be the case. I've been on here for around 15 years and am thankful that I have a community of my own. Thank you for your decades of tireless hard work and know that it's never taken for granted.

Such an achievement, and when I think of the advancements that have come about in the past 20 years I have great hope for the future and how much further we can all take this fantastic hobby. Brad is amazing, as is his team keeping this whole forum humming along and being so welcoming to everyone. I love the fact that different viewpoints are allowed, considered, and even encouraged here and hope this shall always be the case. I've been on here for around 15 years and am thankful that I have a community of my own. Thank you for your decades of tireless hard work and know that it's never taken for granted.
Couldn’t have said it any better!

Back
Top Bottom