Giant Outdoor Chameleon Cage

Every time I think you've done all you can... you continue to make this place even more awesome then it was that last photo!!! Just amazing!!!

Ha ha, Thanks. I still have a few more things I want to do. I'd like to put in some real subtle LED lights on a switch so at night I can flip'em on to see in there without disturbing them. I also need to finish getting my water system dialed in with a new timer and some solenoid valves.

Every time I think you've done all you can... you continue to make this place even more awesome then it was that last photo!!! Just amazing!!!

OMG And I thought I had chameleon fever!

Buddy, you just hit it totally out of the park! And I thought I was crazy for chams. This is the dream of dreams for any chams and keeper. Hats off, congratulations, it's simply beautiful.

Not all the time yet. I left them out a couple nights and they barely moved the second day so I've been bringing them in till it gets a little warmer.

have you tried to bring them inside afer they are already asleep??? I have forgotten a few times that I left them outside and they were already asleep......usually mine are all docile, but when I have to wake them up, they FREAK OUT every time!!!! I have to wear huge gloves to get them inside.

Love all the pics, thanks for posting!

My Chams don't freak out, they just act like sleepy Chameleons.

What kind of Chameleons are you talking about?

have you tried to bring them inside afer they are already asleep??? I have forgotten a few times that I left them outside and they were already asleep......usually mine are all docile, but when I have to wake them up, they FREAK OUT every time!!!! I have to wear huge gloves to get them inside.

Love all the pics, thanks for posting!

The envy in me is quite literally palpable! Fantastic job! Wish I could do something like that in the UK!

Outstanding. I even noticed the staples in one picture are very uniform. You a Virgo or something? I can relate. That will give you many years of satisfaction, I'm sure well worth the price and labor to have that.

Back
Top Bottom