Giant Outdoor Chameleon Cage

Thank you everyone for the really nice comments!

When I decided to do this project I searched and searched for ideas on how to build an outdoor chameleon cage and there just wasn't anything out there. That's why I attempted to do a blog showing its progression. The cage is kinda over the top but I hope it will inspire others to build some outdoor setups.

Wow, Craig, it looks great! Your girls look happy to be in there too!

How are the tadpoles doing? My frogs have been going crazy with all the rain.

Thanks Tylene.

The tad poles are still growing. I think a couple are getting legs now.I have your stuff ready to bring to the meeting. Hope I remember.:)

Wow, Craig, it looks great! Your girls look happy to be in there too!

How are the tadpoles doing? My frogs have been going crazy with all the rain.

By far the nicest outdoor cage Ive ever seen. Great job man! Love the red wood look and the misting system setup is off the chain. When I get ready to do my outdoor harem cages Im going to steal some of your ideas. lol

Thanks! Steal away. If you have any questions just ask. I have everyone out there today. They are all taking their time exploring. I think they're a bit overwhelmed.:)

By far the nicest outdoor cage Ive ever seen. Great job man! Love the red wood look and the misting system setup is off the chain. When I get ready to do my outdoor harem cages Im going to steal some of your ideas. lol

Back
Top Bottom