Giant Crab!!!

I used to see those in the herp trade back in the early 90s. I was actually thinking about them recently and went searching online but couldn't find anyone who still sells them in the US. If anyone sees any for sale, shoot me a pm!

I used to see those in the herp trade back in the early 90s. I was actually thinking about them recently and went searching online but couldn't find anyone who still sells them in the US. If anyone sees any for sale, shoot me a pm!

wow id be afraid it would eat me...i thought it was funny how they steal shiny stuff from ppl's houses and yards....haha...there is a types of bird that does that to...the bird steals blue objects though....i wonder how much one of those crabs would be?

Wonder if the meat is any good lol Could you imagine the pot you would have to steam those crab legs in :eek:!!!

Wonder if the meat is any good lol Could you imagine the pot you would have to steam those crab legs in :eek:!!!

haha...i love crab meat but id be to afraid to even go near it....let alone touch it to put it in a pot! haha

wow id be afraid it would eat me...i thought it was funny how they steal shiny stuff from ppl's houses and yards....haha...there is a types of bird that does that to...the bird steals blue objects though....i wonder how much one of those crabs would be?

its called a Bower Bird, the link did not work for me when I tried to look it up.

Why get one of those dumb homey G FuNk pit bull dogs, get a boy sized crab! Now that is a real guard critter! Picture this... You have your man crab roaming the lawn looking for a coconut when all of the sudden he spots the shimmer of a fake gold chain hanging from the neck of the would be burglar. As the intruder tries to jimmy the lock at your back door ‘Tiny’ the attack crab makes a dash for dudes neck trying to relieve him of his chain, in terror the criminal runs for his life tossing ‘Tiny’ from his person unaware that the crab snatched his bling. Not only did the crab stop you from getting robbed he also got you a splendid fake chain that would make for a perfect re-gift!

Where the heck can I pick one of these things up?!?!?!

Back
Top Bottom