New arcadia lights

I can't wait to get these but esp after buying the UVB meter I gotta wait just a little bit lol I also shouldn't need bulbs even for a while. I want these so bad though. That has to look awesome, and be so nice for your chameleon having yet an even more natural-like lighting setup.
I think the bulbs are all the same

Super stoked for this for sure!

Things that I'd like to see though in the future...

1. The ability to also have a dimmable, temp controller directly tied into the uvb & plant light so they ramp up and down the same.

2. The ability to recreate weather events ( ie wind, lightning, rain, fog ) controlled via an app and solenoids. With Philips Hue, the lighting portion of a thunderstorm can already be recreated and synced with sound effects to boot so why not here too?

3. The ability to enter a geographical location ( IE Yemen ) and have the PID control the lighting and weather based on actual forecasted weather. This function would need a way to essentially rotate the time period though, say 12hrs forward or back, to allow to customize when sequences begin so you can tailor the on and off timing to your location / desire.

There is so much more that could still be done and probably could be DIY'd with a Raspberry PI if a guy was capable of the coding.

ARCADIA if you're listening - see above wish list!
Some of your wishes ,I have a microclimate evo pro connected thermostat, check it out 😀

The evo pro can control pretty much any device, ( but it would really depend on enclosure type and probe placement) when it comes to foggers and misters , it would really take a lot of work observation, in preferably an unsed enclosure to get things spot on as the humidity probe if sprayed directly could give false readings not only for the enclosure as a whole especially but if a fogger was hitting it but not where the chameleon was sleeping.
20231206_204109.jpg

The thing I noticed in us groups I rarely see thermostats mentioned, ( lol in my opinion) I was told in a group to check temps with a temp gun ( which I also do ) rather than my 250 £ thermostat probe

Back
Top Bottom