Getting my butt out of the egg!

Julirs

Poor little guy had a heck of a time getting his butt out of the egg! :p

DSCN1801.jpg

DSCN1804.jpg

DSCN1806.jpg

And here he is! :)
DSCN1808.jpg

Juli, he is adorable. Did you finally have to grab the end of that thing to help him out, or did he do it on his own? That's so funny seeing him trucking that egg around like that.

We have 6 brev eggs. Three are 78 days old and 2 of the eggs have pipped! One yesterday, and one this morning. They haven't emerged, though. All we can see of 1 are his lips, and the other we see a pair of lips and a nostril. One is MUCH larger than the other. Is this normal? Hope they make it.These are our first hatchlings ever, and we are very nervous.

Juli, he is adorable. Did you finally have to grab the end of that thing to help him out, or did he do it on his own? That's so funny seeing him trucking that egg around like that.

We have 6 brev eggs. Three are 78 days old and 2 of the eggs have pipped! One yesterday, and one this morning. They haven't emerged, though. All we can see of 1 are his lips, and the other we see a pair of lips and a nostril. One is MUCH larger than the other. Is this normal? Hope they make it.These are our first hatchlings ever, and we are very nervous.

Well, since he was literally dragging it around since he could not get a firm grip on the vermiculite, I put him on my hand and held the end of the egg and out he came!

My last hatchlings sweat, pipped, some had noses out, but never came out and none of the 4 made it. These new ones took me by suprise. Once the egg sweat and slit it was like an hour until they were walking around.

Not trying to make you nervous, but most people were telling me it should be a few hours until they come out-the one from yesterday may or may not be OK. Let me know how it goes!

Back
Top Bottom