Found a Grasshopper

Pretty cool. The way your cham was looking at it in the background and then emerges between the leaves reminded me of the scene from Return of the Jedi when Luke was in the dungeon and that big creature came out of the dark cave...

Kent your parsons is as beautiful as I remembered. I saw the grasshopper and knew a parson would soon follow. Nice

with almost 1700 posts and you dont know if thats a parsons?:confused: lol cmon man. Yeah, thats a female parsons:)

Okay so its exactly what I thought... it was clearly a larger species, but you dont get a clear look at it in the video..
Im not sure what the amount of posts has to do with my ability to ID either. You have not even 500 and yet I still would consider you more knowledgeable and experienced than several people here with THOUSANDS of posts. How about commenting on the actual video, instead of attempting to make fun of me? :)

With all the assuming that goes on around here, i think its good to get clarification.:)

That is clearly a parsonii, but if I were to say, view it on a phone, I may not be able to see what it was I think....
Or maybe he has an eye injury, that impairs vision. Shame on you showjet, making fun of the disabled...

Awesome video!!!

I have been unable to find any grasshoppers as of yet:mad:

But making fun of you is more fun and makes me feel better about myself:p
Well Im glad you feel better!:) I wouldnt be able to sleep at night knowing you did not feel better about yourself for the day:rolleyes:
With all the assuming that goes on around here, i think its good to get clarification.:)

That is clearly a parsonii, but if I were to say, view it on a phone, I may not be able to see what it was I think....
Or maybe he has an eye injury, that impairs vision. Shame on you showjet, making fun of the disabled...

Awesome video!!!

I have been unable to find any grasshoppers as of yet:mad:
Lol, I was not on my phone.. But just to clarify I have perfect vision! Or at least I did the last time i checked:p

Well Im glad you feel better!:) I wouldnt be able to sleep at night knowing you did not feel better about yourself for the day:rolleyes:

Lol, I was not on my phone.. But just to clarify I have perfect vision! Or at least I did the last time i checked:p

Lol, in that case, I know its friday, but maybe you should wait till a bit later in the day to start drinking :eek:

Back
Top Bottom