For those who haven't witnessed Melleri displays!!

Those are some of the coolest videos I've seen! Stunning on so many fronts, thanks for sharing! I agree with the others, I see some monthly contest winners in there. Good luck with the breeding program as well!!!

Those are some of the coolest videos I've seen! Stunning on so many fronts, thanks for sharing! I agree with the others, I see some monthly contest winners in there. Good luck with the breeding program as well!!!

Thank you very much!! Glad you enjoyed them!

So fascinating to watch their displays... and so jealous your brothers are building that huge enclosure for you and the chams! Not like I would know how to care for more than ONE chameleon anyways. Not sure how you're going to care for 10. Wow, just amazing.

So fascinating to watch their displays... and so jealous your brothers are building that huge enclosure for you and the chams! Not like I would know how to care for more than ONE chameleon anyways. Not sure how you're going to care for 10. Wow, just amazing.

Yeah, my brothers are really going above and beyond on this one.....I might have to sleep in there with them if they keep making all these fancy upgrades! There's a part of me that thinks they have forgot chameleons are going to be living in it.....engineers....geeeesh!

I had to respectfully decline their latest offer. They wanted to devise some sort of moving roof mechanism that would shift or fold up to allow air exchange. They were so sincere that I hated laughing out loud at them.....but I told them I would just open the door and windows to let some air in!

Back
Top Bottom