Florida F1 veileds, Available NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bunch of little guys ready to ship now. They're now 2 months old and eating 3/8" and 1/2" crickets.

Both parents were FLORIDA Wild Caught animals. The father is just about 22" total length, with a huge casque. He has wonderful colors. Unfortunately, he's not the friendliest thing, so it's hard to get a picture. I'm going to get one and update this post soon. I had been putting it off because I had to move to a new place. Priorities.

The mother was one of the largest females I've owned recently.

They are very robust, and were eating 1/4" crickets after their first week. They hatched out much larger than average.

I'm shipping them from Western NC via UPS.

Currently I have an equal amount of males and females, and they are $50.00 each, plus shipping.

Pictures coming soon!

Eric A

Ok, I got some pics of the malicious thing outside. He was not too happy once he saw me. Before I stepped outside, he was looking amazing.

The pictures are of him in his worst mood - angry/scared, but not displaying. He has amazing wide, ultra-bright yellow bars on his sides. His belly is glowing blue, and his sides are blaze orange when he is in a good mood.

The yellow gets brighter, the dull orange and the blue get much brighter as well. The green reticulations on his back stand out when he is showing his colors.

He's by far the largest male I've ever owned - nearly as large as (and certainly longer than) most of my melleri.

1021649580_eQwKK-XL.jpg

1021650283_QCSq2-XL.jpg

1029030302_4xnt9-XL.jpg

Ok, these are close to his normal resting colors during the day. Of course, he tends to be a bit brighter when he's displaying and in a good mood. This just gives an idea of what he looks like. I had to use the flash, otherwise he'd wake up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom