flies

adam and rocky

I'm sure that somebody in the past has probably asked this but is there anywhere I can order live fly's? My chameleon seem to prefer flying food.

I probably wouldn't feed my chameleons wild caught house flies. There is no telling what they have been eating or what parasites they could pass on to your cham. Ever noticed how flies are always around garbage and rotting food? You wouldn't want to feed either of those to your chameleon and that is essentially what you would be doing.

i strongly agree, chameleonsonly.com sells house flies and fruit flies also, and not at a bad price.

i have used grubco calvin loves them and its comical watching him huntting them down. he really has his stalking down he sneaks up and bam flie soup.

i have some flies flying around the 5.0 bulbs they are about as big as 3/4 crickets ,i trapped one in a gallon ziplock bag and left it loose in the caGE with the 3 im keepin and one of them ate it.

does anyone know how to grow these huge flies? they would make awesome feeders.

i already seen the melonaster fruitflies cultures ,these cultures would be similiar to the housefly.

Back
Top Bottom