FL Chams scamming people

Good day everyone, my name is Colton Murray. I bought a 150.00 baby veild chaneleon from them and then I get this little adorable baby that I was expecting to have a baby from the Sire Driskel. He starts growning and after he is 6 and a hlf months old Im like why is he always brown and never showing turquoise and bright orange like his dad. So I message once and get no response and then again and am extremely polite to them and say he is it normal after 5 momths that hes not showing any colors and they said give him time. Still brown and is a tiny chameleon. Payed 150.00 for a 25.00 brown vield. Crushed me to know i was taken for a ride. I did research and found Im not the only one. So I want everyone to know these people do this to there customers. Mabey at one point they didnt do this or only part of the time, but either way like wtf honestly wtf. I still love Yoda even though. I bought Sergio thats in my profile pic for 45$ and he was 17" and absolutely gorgeous. I was expecting Yoda to show colors like the Sire driskel a little and never. Always brown

there is a reason that Yoda was $150 and Sergio was $45. Genetics. a good breeder cost a lot more then a $45 petsmart/ petco inbred reptile mill Cham.

I have a male from the Driskel line and he is usually his regular camo color except in the morning or when he gets flared up.
As stated above- you should not expect a clone of the sire. One thing that does bother me a little is that they were not able to give me a hatch date when asked. I would think that a breeder would know when a cham has hatched?

I have a male from the Driskel line and he is usually his regular camo color except in the morning or when he gets flared up.
As stated above- you should not expect a clone of the sire. One thing that does bother me a little is that they were not able to give me a hatch date when asked. I would think that a breeder would know when a cham has hatched?
Normally you can get within a week. Both my males hatched the third week of November. They're coming up on their first hatch day!

My biggest concern is FL Chams say they are based in Florida but my chameleon came from a Pennsylvania address

While this does seem odd. But I can think of a couple reasons why this might be. Fl chams has a huge demand for chameleons so it would make sense that they would work with other breeders to fill that demand. Doesn’t mean the chams aren’t what they say. It may also make sense for them to have breeders in different parts of the country for shipping purposes.

Dang, $150 for a veiled. We gotta be careful when using the price as a sign of a great breeder or clean colorful bloodline, if a 50-75 dollar Cham cost 3 times more I would of liked to see previous offspring that would show that I have a good chance at getting a super colorful Cham, like what reputable breeders do, example are the Kammers, they charge a decent amount but it’s a long proven documented bloodline, plenty of online reviews and pictures of their amazing animals. Lesson learned , price is a good but not the only indicator of a quality healthy animal.

I mean not a vieled but

Heres my boy at 10 months:
20190912_140856.jpg

And his sire:
20190530_025024.jpg

Point: expecting the same chameleon coloration isn't worth the stress.

Good day everyone, my name is Colton Murray. I bought a 150.00 baby veild chaneleon from them and then I get this little adorable baby that I was expecting to have a baby from the Sire Driskel. He starts growning and after he is 6 and a hlf months old Im like why is he always brown and never showing turquoise and bright orange like his dad. So I message once and get no response and then again and am extremely polite to them and say he is it normal after 5 momths that hes not showing any colors and they said give him time. Still brown and is a tiny chameleon. Payed 150.00 for a 25.00 brown vield. Crushed me to know i was taken for a ride. I did research and found Im not the only one. So I want everyone to know these people do this to there customers. Mabey at one point they didnt do this or only part of the time, but either way like wtf honestly wtf. I still love Yoda even though. I bought Sergio thats in my profile pic for 45$ and he was 17" and absolutely gorgeous. I was expecting Yoda to show colors like the Sire driskel a little and never. Always brown
Hi, do you know how long he is not including tail?

Back
Top Bottom