rehoming a baby veiled cham in New Jersey

argulor

So i work at a petstore and a family came in and said they had bought a baby veiled from us a few weeks ago, i asked them about their setup for the baby, expecting them to know a lot abt their care. i was wrong, they knew nothing abt the boy, they didnt even know he was a boy, and after i gave them a crash course on chameleon care they told me they didnt have the funds to keep him. so i gave them my number and told them to send me a text and i could see what i could do. needless to say they texted me, his setup is no good and they dont even know if the vitamins theyre giving have D3.... its not all their fault, the coworker who sold him to them didnt make sure they were educated on the chams, sure people should know better than to walk into a petstore and buy whatever they want, but apparently people just arent like that.... anyway thanks for hanging in, im looking to find this guy a new home, he will be living with me in a medium reptibreeze tank with a few plants and reptile carpet. since i will not be keeping him he is going to have a somewhat subpar home for now. please, if anyone wants a baby veiled i will give him to you for 20$ meetup is in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. thanks !!

So i work at a petstore and a family came in and said they had bought a baby veiled from us a few weeks ago, i asked them about their setup for the baby, expecting them to know a lot abt their care. i was wrong, they knew nothing abt the boy, they didnt even know he was a boy, and after i gave them a crash course on chameleon care they told me they didnt have the funds to keep him. so i gave them my number and told them to send me a text and i could see what i could do. needless to say they texted me, his setup is no good and they dont even know if the vitamins theyre giving have D3.... its not all their fault, the coworker who sold him to them didnt make sure they were educated on the chams, sure people should know better than to walk into a petstore and buy whatever they want, but apparently people just arent like that.... anyway thanks for hanging in, im looking to find this guy a new home, he will be living with me in a medium reptibreeze tank with a few plants and reptile carpet. since i will not be keeping him he is going to have a somewhat subpar home for now. please, if anyone wants a baby veiled i will give him to you for 20$ meetup is in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. thanks !!

Unfortunately I feel like this is how it plays out with pet store Chams. Hopefully someone here can take this baby from you. Im too far! Toronto :)

i actually found someone to take him, its still a maybe but theyre super willing to listen and learn and im making sure hes going to a good home !

Back
Top Bottom