I just got a veiled chameleon

ATyrone

Hi, I am new to these forums and just bought a baby veiled chameleon from fl chams and would just like to say that this forum and everyone that has been a part of it has been so helpful for making sure my chameleon is going to live a happy life. I want to post some pictures of him is name is Yoda which after reading these threads I found out is not a original name :( but im keeping it I thought it was original. I will also say that Fl Chams is a great choice especially if you live in Florida I was able to do local pickup for less stress on the chameleon (only lived 1 hour away) and a bonus for that is i didn't have to pay for shipping ik shipping can be safe by why risk it if you don't have to . Yoda is doing great super active and always eating about 10 crickets a day put in his cage at about 7 A.M. I will get some photos on here soon i lost my DSLR's sd card but will update i'm doing an outdoor enclosure and every day i try to take him out for about 3 hours and free roam he loves big trees. Also sorry for the text wall ik its alot to read just thankful for everyone on here posting their own stories i enjoy reading them.

These were taken with a Nikon D5600. sorry if low quality had to compress quite significantly to post. in these photos he is about 10ft off the ground and loving it.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 118
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    146.8 KB · Views: 84
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    122.9 KB · Views: 79
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    101 KB · Views: 90
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    173.3 KB · Views: 81
Welcome to the forum!

If you want your husbandry checked, please answer the questions in the how to ask for help thread near the top of the health forum.

Back
Top Bottom