First successful free range bioactive egg laying

And covering up again her 7th clutch, poor girl. She did a great job once again and back to her skinny self. Seven times and seven different spots.

AD33C84F-5490-419A-A0DB-2C03B0762745.jpeg

Well…she’s doing well to have laid that many clutches so well!
Good job little momma!
Thank you 🙏🏻
But it’s also disturbing, in two months she becomes 3 and she keeps laying them every 4 months.
The first clutch was the absolute worst and on the edge of becoming egg bound, after that it became auto pilot for her.

Thank you 🙏🏻
But it’s also disturbing, in two months she becomes 3 and she keeps laying them every 4 months.
The first clutch was the absolute worst and on the edge of becoming egg bound, after that it became auto pilot for her.
So I don’t have to look at your old threads…how much do you feed her in a week? Basking temperature? Does she see other chameleons or lizards? Do you have a male veiled? What supplements do you use and how often for each? (I’m just asking everything to make sure I have the full picture to see if I can figure out any reason why she won’t slow down.)

Definitely good that she seems to be getting through each laying …but it is a bit of a worry too. Thing is that, just like humans and other creatures they are all a little different…and some just don’t follow the “rules”.

So I don’t have to look at your old threads…how much do you feed her in a week? Basking temperature? Does she see other chameleons or lizards? Do you have a male veiled? What supplements do you use and how often for each? (I’m just asking everything to make sure I have the full picture to see if I can figure out any reason why she won’t slow down.)

Definitely good that she seems to be getting through each laying …but it is a bit of a worry too. Thing is that, just like humans and other creatures they are all a little different…and some just don’t follow the “rules”.
APPRECIATED!!

I feed her at Wednesday, Friday and Sunday 3-4 medium sized feeders (crickets, locusts, Dubai’s, superworm (beetles) ) And use Arcadia Earth Pro-A every feeding and every other week on Sunday Arcadia Revitalise D. She lives free range and basking temp is max 78 and only underneath the light. The rest is room temperature. No other animals in the room. However clear view to the outside trees and when receptive, she goes out of her free range on floor sitting in front of the window staring outside, in better words presenting herself to the outside world.

Back
Top Bottom