Finnaly

RicoTheChem

I have come up with a solution. Since tax day is coming up and i wanted both a gaming pc and a cham screen cage kit. i decided to do some math to where the prices got to $512.00. i think i can finally make my veiled cham...Rico happy

I would say forget the gaming system until you have purchased all the necessary supplies for Rico. And whatever money you have left over, save for possible future needed vet visits. The gaming system can wait until next year or until you have saved up enough for it, it isn't going anywhere but your Rico will if he's not properly taken care of. I know it's hard at 14 to pass up a gaming system but you're a chameleon owner now so that chameleon takes priority over anything else that you might want.

I would say forget the gaming system until you have purchased all the necessary supplies for Rico. And whatever money you have left over, save for possible future needed vet visits. The gaming system can wait until next year or until you have saved up enough for it, it isn't going anywhere but your Rico will if he's not properly taken care of. I know it's hard at 14 to pass up a gaming system but you're a chameleon owner now so that chameleon takes priority over anything else that you might want.

I know buti have been planning this for years and im getting this http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PF5PI52...UTF8&colid=17YZXLXXXVK1R&coliid=IAV5YNINUYTZJ along with some other supplies so in the future i can just build him a huge screen cage where he can be in paradise.

Back
Top Bottom