Finally, my first chameleon!!

How cute!! I love when they are that little. I remember when I first got my baby veiled, Bilbo, I couldn't wait for him to get big because he was so tiny and fragile, but now I kind of miss him being little hahaha
Yeah, I definitely wouldnt mind him growing a bit because I'm always afraid I'm going to do something wrong because he is so so fragile haha. But I'm definitely cherishing the little guy!

It's been awhile since I've given an update on how Pesto is doing! He is really starting to grow now. Just the other day he had his second shed with me. I am going to try and weigh him again soon to get an idea of just how much weight he has put on.
He is starting to eat like a baby his age should! Just in hand fed dubias alone today he has eaten about 10, not including all the crickets he has sniped throughout his enclosure. He still prefers to hunt for his food rather than eat out of his cup. I think I just have to accept this fact now :ROFLMAO: he really seems to love dubia, though only if I put them upside down on a leaf near him. He sniped them up almost immediately once they go in his enclosure.
He still hates the camera, so excuse the bad quality phone zoom, but here are some pictures of him eating this morning :)
Edit: since I started writing this post he upped his dubia count to 15 total for the day! Such a growing boy

Attachments

• 20190608_123241.jpg
    20190608_123241.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 175
  • 20190608_123324.jpg
    20190608_123324.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 152
It's been awhile since I've given an update on how Pesto is doing! He is really starting to grow now. Just the other day he had his second shed with me. I am going to try and weigh him again soon to get an idea of just how much weight he has put on.
He is starting to eat like a baby his age should! Just in hand fed dubias alone today he has eaten about 10, not including all the crickets he has sniped throughout his enclosure. He still prefers to hunt for his food rather than eat out of his cup. I think I just have to accept this fact now :ROFLMAO: he really seems to love dubia, though only if I put them upside down on a leaf near him. He sniped them up almost immediately once they go in his enclosure.
He still hates the camera, so excuse the bad quality phone zoom, but here are some pictures of him eating this morning :)
Edit: since I started writing this post he upped his dubia count to 15 total for the day! Such a growing boy
Wow he has grown! :love:

He looks huge here!!!

Pesto is getting bigger every single day. He is showing more and more resting colors and it's an amazing experience to watch him go from just being a small brown guy, to a big colorful boy! Cant wait to see what the next shed brings

Attachments

• 20190613_183344.jpg
    20190613_183344.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 153
  • 20190613_183326.jpg
    20190613_183326.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 143
Pesto is getting bigger every single day. He is showing more and more resting colors and it's an amazing experience to watch him go from just being a small brown guy, to a big colorful boy! Cant wait to see what the next shed brings
He's going to be that Ambilobe that waits until he's 9months old to show you what color bars he's going to have. @Matt Vanilla Gorilla says it's always the late bloomers that tend to be the most beautiful in the end.

Yeah, yours is definitely smaller than mine was. I think my cham has big genetics, people keep saying hes huge but he is my first so to me he is just normal. How old is he?

Back
Top Bottom