Finally, my first chameleon!!

Done! I think I'm going to end up giving this account more love than my own account :LOL:
I got your add, thanks!

I definitely am on my chams IG more than my own! He has more followers than me, and I post something just about every day on his account. Load up on hashtags and the followers add up quickly

I just commented on it. I’m stealing your hashtags. I’m lazy like that lol(y)
Yeah that sleeping pic was a good one, it made it on my personal IG, which only a few of his pics make it on.
IMG_20190503_063711.jpg

I would like everyone to meet my new panther chameleon, Pesto! He is about 3 months old and a super curious and active boy. I picked him up today from Billy at Colorado Chameleons, he is brother to @CamoChameleonsHuman s boy Blue!
The first 2 pictures are in his new home, the other 2 were when we were picking him out. I already offered him a cricket just to calm him down and he took it from me immediately!

Super exciting! Congrats!

I would like everyone to meet my new panther chameleon, Pesto! He is about 3 months old and a super curious and active boy. I picked him up today from Billy at Colorado Chameleons, he is brother to @CamoChameleonsHuman s boy Blue!
The first 2 pictures are in his new home, the other 2 were when we were picking him out. I already offered him a cricket just to calm him down and he took it from me immediately!
How cute!! I love when they are that little. I remember when I first got my baby veiled, Bilbo, I couldn't wait for him to get big because he was so tiny and fragile, but now I kind of miss him being little hahaha

Back
Top Bottom